I prettyfied it because that’s how I roll. MWOAHOAHOAHOA.
The rules of the award/ tag state that recipients should have to describe what and where he/she think he/she’ll be in 10 years.
So okay… I have spent the past hours thinking about this. =/ I know that I am this person who likes to contemplate on details but I should say, it’s pretty hard to think about things 10 years forward. I guess I’ll just do this spur-of-the-moment style and just an approximation of how I’d want/like things to be. But more hopeful that some will turn out as I’d hope it’d be.
In 10 years time…
- I’ll be 32 and living my life to the fullest. I’m not really sure if I’d be a Mrs. by that time (I admit that I’m skeptic when it comes to having a married/family life). I know that I am currently in love with this boy that I think I’d be happy to spend my entire crazy life with him but I still don’t know.The married/family life gives me the notion of having less freedom. I don’t want to be stuck at home and wait for the kids’ schoolbus, stuffs like that. I don’t see myself in that position. Not yet (?).
- I’ll be this free-spirited and empowered girl who’s not afraid to take on anything. By this time, I have probably traveled quite a portion of the world.
- I’m not yet so sure of what I’d want to be so I can’t give details into this one yet. But it’d be fun to see myself a forensic scientist in a foreign agency or I am already managing my future Cebu X (it’s like Cubao X, only in Cebu). Best if I’m doing both right?
- And I would still like to pursue my dream of being able to extend my help to others by probably being a resident and active member of an organization or a foundation.
- And even when I’m already 32, I’d still be this kid at heart who is passionate at life. Still the loving ate to my sibs, a good daughter of HIM and my parents (I’d like to say something but I’d rather not disclose any unwanted thoughts of mine), a
goodgreat friend and if God permits, still his gi-eep or whatever comes. 🙂
- And I’ll second Krissy on being HAPPY. Yes to that.
I don’t know who will I pass this to but if by any chance you stumble upon this post, I’d love to know what your forecast of yourself will be by 2020. Til then!
P.S. I hope I can keep this blog running for the next 10 years so I can look back to this post and see if something came true. 😉